| We're Going to Disney World |
|Season 6, Episode 23|
|Air Date||May 5, 1995|
|Writer(s)||Fred Fox Jr.|
|Previous||We're Going to Disney World (Part 1)|
|Next||They Shoot Urkels, Don't They?|
We're Going to Disney World (Part 2) is episode twenty-three of season six from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on April 28, 1995. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Can Waldo read a map? Guess not, since he and Eddie wind up in Canada. Eventually, their car is stolen, leaving them hitching a ride to Florida. Meanwhile, Carl weighs a job offer in Florida while Myra arrives and finds out that Stefan and Laura are getting married and Steve will never come back. The sadness made Laura feel guilty and she wanted Stefan to fix the chamber.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Stefan Urquelle
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Phynjuar Thomas as Mitzi Monkhouse
- Anthony Franco as Vincenzo
- Tanya Wright as India
- Steve Witting as Martin
- David L. Lander as Oliver
- Mike Guy as Science Fair Judge
- Shari Shaw as Zoralee Rasmussen (as Shari Ballard)
- Russel Sanderlin Sr. as Wedding Guest
- This is the final appearance of Telma Hopkins as Rachel until season 9 (she is mentioned, however, in season 7).
- This episode, like the previous one, was filmed on location at the Walt Disney World Resort (before the creation of its fourth theme park in 1998, Disney's Animal Kingdom).