|Twinkle Toes Faldo|
|Season 7, Episode 20|
|Air Date||March 15, 1996|
|Writer(s)||Felicia D. Henderson|
|Previous||Eau de Love|
Twinkle Toes Faldo is episode twenty of season seven from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on March 15, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Felicia D. Henderson.
In the second ballet-based episode of the season, this time it's klutzy Waldo who learns tap dance, which in turn will help him in 3-on-3 basketball with Eddie and Steve. Meanwhile, Laura's high ambitions of going to Harvard University are in jeopardy when Carl's unable to pay the tuition. However, Laura soon realizes the truth and offers to go to another college just to be closer to home.
To improve his self-esteem, Waldo enrolls in a tap-dancing class.
After Waldo is told he dose`NT play basketball that well Eddie is forced to tick him off the basketball team that is until Waldo starts tacking Tap Dancing Lessons. Laura is thrilled with joy to be accepted into her dream college Harvard University one of the finest schools & colleges in Illinois but she is then filled with disappointment & sad news when she overhears Carl & Harriet talking to each other and he tells Harriet they probably won`t be able to afford the tuition for Harvard this devastates Laura because she wanted to go to Harvard ever since she was 10 years old but she agrees for Carl & Harriet shake`s not to struggle with the tuition for Harvard and she says she`ll go to a school closer to home.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (non-appearance)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (non-appearance)
- Donovan McCrary as Kenny "The Spider" Jackson
- Sam Sarpong as Basketball Player #1
- Wesley Thompson as Phil Hallenbeck