Trading Places is episode eight of season nine from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from CBS on November 7, 1997. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Stefan, wondering if Laura had developed some loving feelings for Urkel, swaps identities with Steve to find out. Though they are successful, Laura confronts both Steve and Stefan for their behavior. Meanwhile, Eddie shoots a class-project video about Carl and what he does as an officer for the Chicago Police Department. Though the first video comes off as a failure, Eddie comes up with another video with his community kindly contributing to it.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Stefan Urquelle
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Hope Allen as Model
- Afifi Alaouie as Model
- Luigi Amodeo as Vincenzo
- Inez Edwards as Woman at Photo Shoot
- Stephen Kearney as Photographer
- Gloria LeRoy as Evelyn
- Marlon Young as Willie (as Marlon 'Chopper' Young)
- This is the only episode in the entire series in which Jaleel White speaks in his normal voice while wearing the Urkel glasses, as shown in a few scenes: When he attempts to do the "Urkel Walk" by saying "Alright. Now for the walk" and when Laura catches him acting like Steve and says afterward: "I'm busted." This episode had his characters Stefan and Steve trading personalities.