The Show Must Go On is the third episode of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on October 4, 1991. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Gary M. Goodrich.
With the original Romeo in the hospital with appendicitis, Urkel fills in to perform with Laura (who plays Juliet) in the school play. As one might guess, it ends up a disaster. Meanwhile, Carl gets a beeper from Lt. Murtaugh, but as it turns out, he ends up doing meager tasks for him such as getting him food from a fast food restaurant.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Bumper Robinson as Daniel Wallace
- Bethany McKinney as Girl at Audition
- Bumper Robinson's final appearance as Daniel Wallace in this episode.