|The Good the Bad the Urkel|
|Season 2, Episode 24|
|Air Date||April 26, 1991|
|Writer(s)|| Pamela Eells |
|Previous||Skip to My Lieu|
|Next||I Should Have Done Something|
The Good the Bad the Urkel is episode twenty-four of season two from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on April 26, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Pamela Eells and Sally Lapiduss.
After getting into a brawl with Steve's father over the Urkels' smelly backyard compost heap, Carl dreams of a feud between their two families in the Old West. There, he is the local sheriff who has shot and killed Doc Urkel. Before long, his outlaw son comes to town looking for revenge. Challenged to a quickdraw, Carl is engaged in a shootout with Two-Gun Urkel, the most annoying gunslinger in the West. He ends up shooting and killing Two-Gun right as he wakes up, and realizes he should apologize to Steve and his father.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Colt Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Tom Bishop as Cowboy #1
- Victor Wilson as Cowboy #2
- Steve Viall as Cowboy #3
- Harriette: (to Carl) Why can't the West have simpler rules, like "no smoking in elevators"?
- Rachel: What's an elevator?
- Harriette: It's a real fast way to get upstairs.
- Rachel: For me, it's cash.
- Rachel: (to Carl) Why can't the West have simpler rules, like "no smoking in elevators"?
- Urkel: What's an elevator?
- Rachel: It's a real fast way to get upstairs.
- Urkel: For me, it's cash.