The Big Reunion is episode fifteen of the first season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on January 19, 1990. It was directed by James O'Keefe and written both by Alan Eisenstock and Larry Mintz.
A nervous Carl attempts to lose weight for his high school reunion, but that's easier said than done. However, when he comes to the reunion, he is relieved to find that his friends have gained some weight as well. Meanwhile to keep Carl true on Rachel's diet plans, Harriette gets Eddie, Laura and Judy involved to keep him away from.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-France)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Joseph and Julius Wright as Richie Crawford
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Ellen Albertini Dow as Miss Gilbert
- Louis Mustillo as Russell
- Ken Page as Darnell Watkins
- Ron Taylor as Darnell Coleman
- Lou B. Washington as Darnell Clark
- Sue Bugden as Irene
- This episode marks the first recurring appearance of Ron Taylor who would later portray Pastor Peebles. Here, he plays a close friend of Carl's known as Darnell Coleman.
|Family Matters Season 1|
|The Mama Who Came to Dinner • Two-Income Family • Short Story • Rachel's First Date • Straight A's • Basketball Blues • Body Damage • Mr. Badwrench • Stake-Out • False Arrest • The Quilt • Laura's First Date • Man's Best Friend • Baker's Dozen • The Big Reunion • The Party • The Big Fix • Sitting Pretty • In a Jam • The Candidate • Bowl Me Over • Rock Video|