Struck by Lightning is episode nine of the seventh season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on November 24, 1995. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Jim Geoghan.
For some reason, Urkel becomes a human lightning rod and soon develops an intense fear of thunderstorms. Meanwhile, Laura and Myra both apply for sales clerk jobs at Ferguson's Department Store, but only one position is available. Both annoy each other as they audition for the job. Eventually, Mr. Waxman chooses Laura for the job and she believes her mother had something to do with his decision. Mr. Waxman explains that Harriette had nothing to do with his decision. He admits even though Myra had higher sales, she also got twice as many returned items because the customers perceive her as conceited and ignorant to their feelings with her lies. Waxman tells Laura that she cares about the customers' feelings and therefore she deserves the job.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (non-appearance)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (non-appearance)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- F. William Parker as Mr. Waxman
|Family Matters Season 7|
|Little Big Guy • The Naked and the Nerdy • Bugged • Teacher's Pet • Walking My Baby Back Home • She's Back • Hot Rods to Heck • Talk's Cheap • Struck by Lightning • Best Years of Our Lives • Fa La La La Laagghh! • Friendship Cycles • South of the Border • Life in the Fast Lane • Random Acts of Science • Tips for a Better Life • Swine Lake • My Big Brother • Eau de Love • Twinkle Toes Faldo • Scammed • Dream Date • A Ham is Born • Send in the Clone|