Skip to My Lieu is the twenty-third episode of the second season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on April 1, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Charlene Seeger.
With Carl wanting a promotion for his police job, He goes to desperate measures which include, first having Lt. Murtaugh, Carl's boss, come to the Winslow house to talk about the promotion with Carl, he encounters Rachel. Lt. Murtaugh then made a deal with Carl that Carl will get the promotion if Carl will arrange for Lt. Murtaugh to go on a date with Rachel. Rachel ends up having a horrible time and wants nothing to do with Lt. Murtaugh ever again.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-France)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford