Skip to My Lieu is episode twenty-three of the second season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on April 1, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Charlene Seeger.
With Carl wanting a promotion for his police job, He goes to desperate measures which include, first having Lt. Murtaugh, Carl's boss, come to the Winslow house to talk about the promotion with Carl, he encounters Rachel. Lt. Murtaugh then made a deal with Carl that Carl will get the promotion if Carl will arrange for Lt. Murtaugh to go on a date with Rachel. Rachel ends up having a horrible time and wants nothing to do with Lt. Murtaugh ever again.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow (credited as Jo Marie Payton-France)
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
|Family Matters Season 2|
|Rachel's Place • Torn Between Two Lovers • Marriage 101 • Flashpants • The Crash Course • Boxcar Blues • Dog Day Halloween • Cousin Urkel • Dedicated to the One I Love • The Science Project • Requiem for an Urkel • Fast Eddie Winslow • Have Yourself a Merry Winslow Christmas • Ice Station Winslow • Son • Do the Right Thing • High Hopes • Life of the Party • Busted • Fight the Good Fight • Taking Credit • Finding the Words • Skip to My Lieu • The Good the Bad the Urkel • I Should Have Done Something|