|Season 1, Episode 18|
|Air Date||February 16, 1990|
|Previous||The Big Fix|
|Next||In a Jam|
Sitting Pretty is episode eighteen of the first season from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on February 16, 1990. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Ken Kuta.
Laura wants to make some extra money and starts a babysitting business, but when her friends bail out for a concert, its up to Laura, Judy, Eddie, and Steve to keep things under control while Carl invites Captain Davenport to dinner. Carl is relieved to discover that Captain Davenport loves kids. Rachel ponders whether to tell her new boyfriend she is a mother.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Joseph and Julius Wright as Richie Crawford
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Malachi Pearson as Rambo
- Tim Russ as Jeff
- Carlton and Raymond McQueen as Murphy Twins
- Christopher Fong as Kid #1
- Jonathan Fong as Kid #2
- Laura: Aunt Rachel, take little Richie, the Murphy twins are giving each other haircuts in the backyard!
- Estelle "Mother": Harriette, there is a child outside digging up your azaleas.
- [sees the kids]
- Estelle "Mother": Oh my Lord!
- Harriette: Mother Winslow, take all the toddlers up to your room. All kids 7 and up go to Eddie's room and play Nintendo. Laura and Judy, divide up the rest between Barbie doll fans and Lego lovers and get them upstairs too!