Sink or Swim is episode eight of the sixth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on November 11, 1994. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Urkel's straight-A record, as well as his high school graduation, are at risk since he can't pass physical education. And to pass physical education, he must pass a simple swimming test. And to pass the simple swimming test, he must get over his fear of water. And to get over his fear of water, he enlists Carl for help. However, Laura ends up being the real source of helping Steve get over his waterphobia, when she plays a drowning victim. Meanwhile, Richie manages to join a roller skating hockey team, and in order to get equipment, Rachel must return an elegant dress. However, when she goes to return it, there seems to be a torn hole on it. Richie eventually confesses to the crime to stop Harriette and Rachel from fighting.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Eddie Mekka as Mr. Nutting
- Marcia Jeffries as Herself
- Billy Boulton as Ricky
In this episode as revealed Steve had a fear of the water. Jaleel WhIte who played Steve Urkel also voiced Sonic the Hedgehog who has a totally different personality but apparently Steve and Sonic have one thing in common they both fear the water.