|Revenge of the Nerd|
|Season 8, Episode 14|
|Air Date||January 3, 1997|
|Previous||It Came Upon a Midnight Clear|
Revenge of the Nerd is episode fourteen of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on January 3, 1997. It was directed by Gregg Heschong and written by Jim Geoghan.
When Laura finds out the sorority that she's pledging to join at the college is going to publicly embarrass Steve and the other nerds. She helps them get their revenge on the sorority and she refuses to join the them until they change their policy around her friend. Meanwhile, Carl's feud with Nick escalates further when he refuses to give back the kids football. However, Harriette is fed up with both men being such negative influences on the kids and sets them straight once again. Eventually, Nick and Carl realizes how much their constant fighting is a negative influence on both 3J and Richie and finally puts an end to their fighting.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Ron Orbach as Nick Neidermeyer
- Jennie Kwan as Kimberly
- Sanaa Lathan as Allison
- Gregg Binkley as Lionel
- Monique Lanier as Monica
- Michael D. Weatherred as Clifford (as Michael Weatherred)
- It was aired on January 3, 1997 same as CBS legal drama JAG (1995–2005) (after the cancellation from NBC in 1996).