Pulling Teeth is episode twenty of the fourth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on March 5, 1993. It was directed by Gary Menteer and written both by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer.
A five-way phone conversation between Eddie, Waldo, Urkel, Laura and Maxine results in the unlikeliest of couples – Waldo and Maxine. And the two really hit it off! Meanwhile, Richie struggles with getting rid of a loose baby tooth, prompting Carl to help get it out. Unfortunately, he unintentionally ends up on the wrong due to Urkel's clumsiness.
Cast an Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow (credit only)
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
|Family Matters Season 4|
|Surely You Joust • Dance to the Music • Driving Carl Crazy • Rumor Has It... • Number One With a Bullet • Whose Kid Is It Anyway? • An Officer and a Waldo • Just One Date • The Oddest Couple • It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel • Muskrat Love • Hot Wheels • The Way the Ball Bounces • A Thought in the Dark • Tender Kisses • Heart Strings • It's a Mad, Mad, Mad House • Higher Anxiety • Mama's Wedding • Pulling Teeth • Walk on the Wild Side • Hot Stuff • Stormy Weather • Buds 'n' Buns|