Polkapalooza is episode seventeen of the ninth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from CBS on June 12, 1998. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Stephen Langford and Saundra Stein-Langford.
Steve and Laura attend the biggest polka festival in all of Chicago. She is surprised and impressed by how much he has contributed to the community through polka music. She loves him even more and enjoys herself there. Meanwhile, Eddie buys a new apartment for him and Greta to live in. Carl comes over to visit him and overstays his welcome by embarrassing him.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Judyann Elder as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
Supporting Cast Edit
- Heidi Fecht as Helga
- Hana Hatae as Steve Urkel #3
- Cody Dorkin as Urkel #2
- Mary Pat Gleason as Berta
- Emmanuel Johnson as Steve Urkel #1 (credited as Emmanuel L. Johnson)
- Bill Moynihan as German Man
- Milton James as Oskar
- Tammy Townsend's final appearance as Greta McClure respectively.