Paris Vacation (Part 2) is episode two of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on September 20, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Jim Geoghan.
Stefan and Laura participate in a fashion show, while Nicole and Phillipe capture Urkel and hold him hostage inside the Paris Opera House, where he is forced to build a new teleporter.
Stefan poses as a model for a French version of Coca-Cola and decided that modeling is his career choice. He makes his successful debut in the runway show. Meanwhile, Steve is taken with Nicole to Gilbert where he learns about her cousin's intentions to get filthy rich.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Stefan Urquelle
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Christopher Birt as Gilbert
- Mathieu Delarive as Andre
- Gilles Détroit as Phillie
- Antoine Herbez as Guy
- Fily Keita as Nicole
- Sylvie Nyamuka as Angelique
- It is revealed by Steve that Uncle Cecil has died but its unknown how.
- Stefan questions Steve as to whether his relatives were his as well to which Steve remarked was a murky connection.
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Paris Vacation (Part 1) • Paris Vacation (Part 2) • Paris Vacation (Part 3) • Movin' On • 3J in the House • Getting Buff • Stevil • Karate Kids • Home Again • Nightmare at Urkel Oaks • Chick-a-Boom • The Jury • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear • Revenge of the Nerd • Love Triangles • Father Time • Beauty and the Beast • Le Jour d'amour • What Do You Know? • Odd Man In • Flirting with Disaster • Pound Foolish • The Brother Who Came to Dinner • A Pirate's Life for Me|