|Odd Man In|
|Season 8, Episode 20|
|Air Date||March 14, 1997|
|Writer(s)||Fred Fox Jr.|
|Previous||What Do You Know?|
|Next||Flirting with Disaster|
Odd Man In is episode twenty of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on March 14, 1997. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Carl needs one more person for his poker-playing group. Harriette joins--and beats everyone. Meanwhile, in order to be a judge at a bikini contest, Eddie convinces Steve to temporarily replace him in his job as a peanut vendor at a football stadium. However, Steve causes so many mishaps that he is terminated--along with Eddie.
Harriette is invited to participate in Carl's poker night and cleans up. Meanwhile, Urkel fills in for Eddie as peanut vendor at Soldier Field (while the latter is at a bikini model shoot), but thanks to the nerd's clumsiness, things go as one would expect. In the aftermath, Eddie loses his job and blames Urkel (even going as far as to break off their friendship), forcing Laura to have a talk with her big brother and make him realize that, as usual, he has no one to blame but himself.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
Special appearance Edit
- Iqbal Theba as Zoohair Bhutto
- Renee Hughes as Pretty Girl (unconfirmed)
- Doug Cox / Jack Esformes as Peanut Buyer
- Todd Susman as Nick
- John William Young as Hot Dog Guy
- Wendy Worthington as Cotton Candy Lady
- Marlon Young as Willie