|Season 5, Episode 22|
|Air Date||April 29, 1994|
|Writer(s)|| Sara V. Finney |
|Previous||A-Camping We Will Go|
Nunsense is episode twenty-two of season five from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on April 29, 1994. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
Urkel, offended that his privacy had been violated, tells Myra to get lost when she presents him with a nude drawing of himself. The next morning, Urkel learns that Myra is going to a convent, causing the nerd to assume that she plans to join. He quickly enlists Eddie and Waldo to dress as nuns to find Myra and get her to reconsider her joining the nunnery. Of course, she had gone there to visit her aunt, but none of this comes out in the open until the guys are nearly arrested. Meanwhile, Carl becomes annoyed of Harriette's habit of leaving her wedding ring on the soapdish (located very close to the bathroom sink) when she puts on makeup.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Judyann Elder as Sister Bernadette
- Cherie Franklin as Sister Augustine
- Evlynne Householder as Aerobics Instructor
- Meghan O'Sullivan as Sister Agnes
- Judyann Elder guest-stars as one of the nuns; she would eventually take over the role of Harriette following Jo Marie Payton's departure halfway through Season 9 the finale.
- Myra: Eddie, Waldo? Why are you guys dressed like that?
- Waldo: Uh, uh isn't this the Zorro audition?
- Urkel: Myra, your mother told me you came here, so I assumed you're becoming a nun.
- Myra: No, I came to visit my Aunt Monica, she's the Reverend Mother here, now why on earth would I join a convent?