My Uncle, the Hero is episode eighteen of the sixth season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on March 3, 1995. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Gary M. Goodrich.
Richie's class takes a field trip to the police station, with tour guide Carl trying desperately to keep the dull tour afloat. Soon the class are impressed when he shows a criminal the dangers of his actions if he kills an innocent police officer. Meanwhile, Urkel and Laura plan a surprise birthday party for Myra. Of course, she thinks the two are fooling around behind her back. However, Myra soon ruins it when she learns that they were planning her birthday party in secret and owes both Steve and Laura an apology.
Cast and Chaarcters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Christopher Michael as Police Officer
- Michael Prozzo as Robinson
- Annie Gagen as Mrs. Melville
- Marcus Toji as Little Boy