Movin' On is episode four of the eighth season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on October 4, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Gregory Thomas Garcia and Fred Rubin.
Urkel finally enrolls in BIT, the Boston Institute of Technology, a fictional prestigious college (a spoof of MIT), which is miles away from Chicago. At first, the Winslows are happy to finally be rid of the pesky nerd, but then take pity on him when they learn he is homesick. Meanwhile, Laura (who has recently reached adulthood) moves into an apartment with Myra, but the two do not get along.
Steve finally attends the college he wants to go to MIT and fits in very well there. Quickly, he starts missing Myra's company right away and transfers to her college to be with her.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Jeffrey Asch as Loomis
- Shelley Chester as Deek's Mother
- Art Chudabala as Kim Yuck
- Robert Barry Fleming as Mousepad
- Michael Hagiwara as Charles Yuck
- Rob Moore as Deek
- Fred Pierce as Deek's Father
- Diana Tanaka as Vivian Yuck
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Template:Family Matters Season 8 Links|