|Man's Best Friends|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air Date||January 5, 1990|
|Previous||Laura's First Date|
Man's Best Friend is episode thirteen of the first season of Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on January 5, 1990. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Robert Blair.
Carl won't let the kids keep the stray pooch that follows them home from school, but soon becomes attached to it. Carl then realizes he must give it away after realizing its nature.
Man's best friend isn't a dog, at least in Carl's eyes, when a stray pooch follows the kids home. Carl wants to get rid of the dog, but his feelings begin to change when the dog scares off unwelcome visitor Urkel. Carl soon becomes attached to the dog, but it isn't long before the canine disrupts the family routine.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Joseph and Julius Wright as Richie Crawford
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Steve's socks are black before the dog barks at him. However, when he is running away, Steve is wearing white socks.