Love and Kisses is the twentieth episode of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, which was aired from ABC on February 21, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Jim Geoghan.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton James as Richie Crawford (credited as Bryton McClure)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Johnny Gill as Himself
- Thom Sharp as Bob
- Jesse Stock as Kid with Snowball
- Laura: I don't think it's possible to be more depressed than this.
- Urkel: Hello, ladies!
- Laura & Maxine: We were wrong.
- Urkel: Laura, suppose I arrange for you to meet Johnny Gill personally. Would you like that?
- Laura: I'd love it, but...
- Urkel: Oh, no buts! Suppose I made it happen. Would you reward me with a kiss?
- Laura: Sure. I'd lay one on you that would weld your glasses to your face.
- Laura: Steve?
- Urkel: Yeah?
- Laura: What you did for me tonight was really special. It meant a lot to me. And I know that baseball card meant a lot to you. The truth is... you deserve a kiss.
- Urkel: You mean, you want to kiss me?
- Laura: I didn't say that.
- Urkel: Don't we remind you of The Temptations?
- Laura: No! More like The Repulsions.
- Waldo: Man, they didn't even know who we were and we practiced for six minutes!