|Season 8, Episode 15|
|Air Date||January 17, 1997|
|Writer(s)|| David W. Dulcon |
|Previous||Revenge of the Nerd|
Love Triangles is episode fifteen of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on January 17, 1997. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by David W. Dulcon and Gary Menteer.
With Waldo having broken off his long-standing relationship with Maxine, Laura encourages her heartbroken best friend to begin dating once again. Maxine soon comes home with none other than Curtis, Laura's ex. The two get into a huge fight as a result, but then Stefan and Urkel convinces them to compromise. Meanwhile, Carl becomes concerned about Estelle's babysitting habits and tries to get her to compromise.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
Supporting Cast Edit
- In the episode "Love Triangles", Maxine (Cherie Johnson) mentions that Laura and her have known each other since they both came to school with their "Punky Brewster" lunchboxes. Cherie Johnson was one of the main characters in the show "Punky Brewster".