Life in the Fast Lane is episode fourteen of the seventh season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on January 26, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Gregory Thomas Garcia.
Laura becomes worried about her figure and invests in some diet pills. She doesn't count on Urkel mistaking her pills for his vitamin supplements, and in the process, he is nearly involved in a tragic accident as he unwittingly destroys the Winslows' garage.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (non-appearance)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (non-appearance)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (non-appearance)
- Angelle Brooks as Monica
- Venus DeMilo as K.C. (credited as Venus DeMilo Thomas)
|Family Matters Season 7|
|Template:Family Matters Season 7 Links|