Karate Kids is episode eight of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters. The show was originally aired from ABC on November 1, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Joseph Cvar and Gary Menteer.
When a local street gang known as the Piranhas intimidated Richie and 3J away from a local park and injures Steve, he fires back by using his transformation chamber. The trio transforms into Bruce Lee variants to teach them a lesson. Meanwhile, after slipping in the Winslow House, Nick fakes needing a wheelchair and threatens to take Carl to court until he agrees to take care of him. However, his scam is foiled when Harriette and Eddie exploit him and sends Nick on his way.
A street gang, known as "The Piranhas", has intimidated Richie and 3J from playing at the local park, and when Urkel tries to intervene, he is quickly roughed up. The street gang begin celebrating their possible new place to deal drugs and play rap music until Bruce Lee Urkel (and similar Richie and 3J variants) show up to even the score. After slipping in the Winslows home, Nick fakes needing a wheelchair and threatens to sue Carl. However, his plans are foiled when Harriette and Eddie exploit and expose his scam and send him on his way.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford / Bruce Lee Crawford (cameo)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Bruce Lee Urkel (last/cameo)
Supporting Cast Edit
- Ron Orbach as Nick Neidermeyer
- Rio Dekin as Renaldo
- Jason David Frank as Skull
- Christel Khalil as Angela
- Maya Lott as Baby Girl
- Mayah McCoy as Chante
- Aiysha Sinclair as Dornita
- Power Rangers actor Jason David Frank guest stars.
- Final appearance of Bruce Lee Urkel.