|Season 4, Episode 12|
|Air Date||January 15, 1993|
|Next||The Way the Ball Bounces|
Hot Wheels is episode twelve of season four from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on January 15, 1993. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Regina Stewart.
Carl buys Eddie a used police car at an auction, hoping the two can restore it together. Only thing is, he would rather bond with Waldo while restoring the beat-up car into a hot rod. Harriette soon sets Eddie straight for it. Meanwhile, Laura meets a guy named Ted selling candy, they quickly attract, and they agree to go out on a date. Soon, there seems to be a little problem with Urkel's new superglue, when it causes the nerd's hand to become bonded with Laura's shoulder.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow (credit only)
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford (credit only)
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Patrick J. Dancy as Ted Curran
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on September 25, 1992.
- Visible in top of frame just before Eddie pats the car causing the hood and trunk to pop open and the sirens to start blaring.
- Ted Curran meets Laura and Steve for the first time, despite being Laura's love interest for a few episodes already.