Home Sweet Home is episode twenty-five of the final sixth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on May 19, 1995. It was directed by John Tracy and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
Urkel's father invents a microscopic camera that lets doctors insert it into patient's brains to search for brain damage. He is asked to showcase the camera in hospitals across Russia, prompting them to move. Urkel, not wanting to move away from his friends, tries to think of an idea. However Carl refused wanting the nerd to move in with him cause he'll started to irritating him, so he convinces Eddie to let Steve move in with him and Waldo. But when his mutant termites are a little too hungry, they break loose and eat the entire apartment, and once their apartment is destroyed, Eddie and Waldo are forced to move back home. Carl quickly weighs the options, and decides to allow Steve to move in as long he doesn't damage any of properties As a reward for straight A's, Harriette and Maxine shop for a dress for Laura, but Laura dislikes it.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Lark Voorhies as Dream Girl
- This is the last episode to show the theme song on a regular basis. The theme song is played during two episodes in Season 7, but after that the theme song is never played again.