Whose Man Is It Anyway? is episode sixteen of the ninth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from CBS on June 5, 1998. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Meg DeLoatch.
After breaking up a few fights between Myrtle and Greta, Laura decides that both of them should fight it out in a boxing match for Eddie's love. Meanwhile, Steve and Carl helps 3J locate his birth mother in a diner three blocks off Chicago. She was happy that he's living in a new family who loves him. She explains to him why she gave 3J up for adoption.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Judyann Elder as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Myrtle Urkel
Supporting Cast Edit
- Tanika Ray as Waitress
- Raf Mauro as Referee
- John Del Regno as Boxing Announcer
- Greta and Myrtle fought in the same boxing ring at Silver's Gym that Steve and Willie fought in back in Season 2's Requiem for an Urkel.
- Steve appears in only one scene in this episode.