Hell Toupee is the first episode of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on September 24, 1993. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Regina Stewart.
Myra visits Urkel at school for lunch, and once again accuses Laura of trying to vie for his affections. The end result is a huge food fight that Principal Shimata punishes both girls for - cafeteria duty for two whole weeks. Meanwhile, Carl – feeling he has lost his romantic touch with Harriette – decides to invest in a toupee.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Charlie Dell as Barry
- Guy Torry as Himself
- Jaimee Foxworth and Telma Hopkins are no longer appear in the opening credits. Starting with this season, there will be a lot of continuity errors, e.g. Eddie's birth date, Harriette and Carl's marriage, and Laura's age.
- When Steve was trying to stop Laura and Myra from squirting the ketchup and mustard, you could see that there was already mustard on the left side of his face.
|Family Matters Season 5|
|Hell Toupee • It Didn't Happen One Night • Saved by the Urkel • A Matter of Principle • Money Out the Window • Best Friends • Grandmama • Dr. Urkel and Mr. Cool • Car Wars • All the Wrong Moves • Christmas is Where the Heart Is • Scenes from a Mall • Rock Enroll • Like a Virgin • Good Cop, Bad Cop • Presumed Urkel • Father of the Bride • Psycho Twins • That's What Friends Are For • Opposites Attract • A-Camping We Will Go • Nunsense • Aunt Oona • Stefan Returns|