|Have Yourself a Merry Winslow Christmas|
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Air Date||December 21, 1990|
|Writer(s)||David W. Duclon|
|Previous||Fast Eddie Winslow|
|Next||Ice Station Winslow|
Have Yourself a Merry Winslow Christmas is episode thirteen of season two from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on December 21, 1990. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by David W. Duclon.
Steve is all alone for Christmas, his family having left him behind and the Winslows shutting him out after he breaks Laura's old-fashioned Christmas ornament. The nerd has also promised Richie that Santa will deliver him the season's hottest toy, Freddie Teddy, a story-telling teddy bear that Carl seems to have a little trouble securing. Eventually, Laura apologizes to Steve after she finds him feeling sad and alone in his basement, on Christmas Eve. She also invites him to spend Christmas with her and her family, and Steve accepts. Soon the Winslows learn there's nothing wrong with Steve still believing in Santa, especially when they discover his letter (with which he asked Santa to let him spend Christmas with the Winslows) and Richie is happy with his present.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Ellen Albertini Dow as Mrs. Ferguson
- Peggy Mannix as Customer
- Gabriel Pelino as Clark
The episode's title takes its name from the Christmas song "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".
- When Laura hands Harriet the CD, the track list faces the camera. In the next shot it is flipped with the cover picture facing the camera, without Harriet having time to do this.