Full House is a television family sitcom created by Jeff Franklin that went on ABC from 1987 to 1995. It starred with the Tanner family, who is the residence in San Francisco, California. This was the first spins-off series of the African-American sitcom in many episodes of Family Matters.
- Bob Saget as Danny Tanner
- John Stamos as Jesse Katsopolis
- Dave Coulier as Joey Gladstone
- Candice Cameron-Bure as D.J. Tanner
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen as Michelle Tanner
- Lori Loughlin as Rebecca "Becky" Donaldson-Katsopolis
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibler
Guest appearance Edit
Steve Urkel's Appearance Edit
Steve Urkel appears in Stephanie Gets Framed. His first appearance is after D.J., and her friend get home from school saying that her friend's cousin named Steve was following them. Steve went up the stairs to look for them, but then he found Stephanie, Stephanie told Steve that she hated her new glasses. So Steve told Steph to make them laugh with you before they laugh at you. Unfortuanely, so much for Steve's idea got Stephanie into even more trouble. Joey however at the end of the episode, made Steph look in the mirror so she can look how good she is.