Flashpants is episode four of the second season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on October 5, 1990. It was directed by Gerren Keith and written by Stephen Langford.
Carl and Harriette enter the precinct's annual dance contest, but find themselves challenged by an egotistical fellow officer. He hurts his back while praticing, and heals just in time for the contest. He and Charlie (the other officer) tie for the win, however, right before the dance-off, he hurts his back again while bowing. At the same time, Charlie trips over a chair and hurts his ankle leaving both in pain. Just as Charlie and his wife are about to forfeit, Carl mentions that he wants to settle for a tie (which is proven to be against the rules), and Harriette tells Carl she's proud of him for being a good sport.
Cast and Chracters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Eddie Mekka as Charlie
- Cathy Susan Pyles as Helen
- Steve Vinovich as Master of Ceremonies
- (Jazzy music playing)
- Laura: Steve, you like this kind of music?
- Urkel: Mmm, not really.
- Laura: Maybe there's hope for you yet.
- Urkel: I'm more of a polka kinda guy.
|Family Matters Season 2|
|Rachel's Place • Torn Between Two Lovers • Marriage 101 • Flashpants • The Crash Course • Boxcar Blues • Dog Day Halloween • Cousin Urkel • Dedicated to the One I Love • The Science Project • Requiem for an Urkel • Fast Eddie Winslow • Have Yourself a Merry Winslow Christmas • Ice Station Winslow • Son • Do the Right Thing • High Hopes • Life of the Party • Busted • Fight the Good Fight • Taking Credit • Finding the Words • Skip to My Lieu • The Good the Bad the Urkel • I Should Have Done Something|