Farewell, My Laura is episode twenty-five of the final third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on May 8, 1992. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer.
A 1940s-style detective spoof, with Urkel playing gumshoe crime fighter Johnny Danger. Danger is paid to protect supper club owner Rachel, who is targeted by an assassin. When Rachel is killed, the "Wigglesworths", Murtaugh, and Waldo are all suspects. Who murdered Rachel, and can he find out fast?
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- This is the final acknowledgement of Lt. Murtaugh.
- [in their 1940s personas]
- Urkel: What's your aunt's name, who'd want to kill her, and who do you like in the World Series?
- Laura: Rachel Crawfish, you got me, and I like the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Urkel: [voiceover, as Johnny Danger] So there I was, staring death right in the face. Was I about to take the Big Sleep?
- [normal dialogue]
- Urkel: Well, what are you waiting for?
- Laura: [as Laura Wigglesworth, pointing a gun at Johnny] The narration to finish!
|Family Matters Season 3|
|Boom! • Brain Over Brawn • The Show Must Go On • Words Hurt • Daddy's Little Girl • Citizens' Court • Robo-Nerd • Making the Team • Born to Be Mild • The Love God • Old and Alone • A Pair of Ladies • Choir Trouble • A Test of Friendship • Jailhouse Blues • Brown Bombshell • Food, Lies and Videotape • My Brokenhearted Valentine • Woman of the People • Love and Kisses • Stop! In the Name of Love • The Urkel Who Came to Dinner • Robo-Nerd II • Dudes • Farewell, My Laura|