|Eau de Love|
|Season 7, Episode 19|
|Air Date||March 8, 1996|
|Previous||My Big Brother|
|Next||Twinkle Toes Faldo|
Eau de Love is episode nineteen of season seven from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on March 8, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Fred Rubin.
Urkel creates an aphrodisiac that accidentally gets sprayed on Laura. Laura falls head-over-heels in love with Urkel, but what happens when the potion wears off? Meanwhile, Carl and Harriette encounter nothing but frustration at the airport when they try to book a flight for their second honeymoon.
Steve creates an aphrodisiac potion for Eddie to use to have a rich girl fall in love with him, while he and Greta are still on hiatus. Unfortunately, it spills all over the nerd and Laura comes in to hand him back his loofah. She leaves the room, and both Eddie and Steve think it's safe until she falls in love with him. Urkel desperately makes an antidote to reverse the effect it has on Laura before Myra finds out the truth. Meanwhile, Carl and Harriette books a flight to Jamaica for their second honeymoon. They encounter nothing, but trouble at the airport.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (non-appearance)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo (non-appearance)
- Patricia Bethune as Optimistic Ticket Agent (as P.B. Hutton)
- Terry Sweeney as Snooty Ticket Agent
- Julie Fowler as Perky Ticket Agent
- Julie Simon as Flight Attendant
- Leo D. Frank III as Janitor