Dudes is episode twenty-three of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on May 1, 1992. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Fred Fox Jr. and Jim Geoghan.
Despite Laura's admonition that the show is sexist, Urkel, Eddie and Waldo are contestants on the local teen dating show "Dudes." Meanwhile, Carl tries to find out what his family is planning for his birthday.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Derek McGarth as Pat
- Mari Marrow as Oneisha (as Mary Marrow)
- Lisa Marie Russell as Nicole
- Judette Warren as Tanya
- When Urkel begins his live confession of his love for Laura, a balloon tied to a string can be seen behind him. It disappears between shots after Pat reminds him they're being filmed. The confetti also disappears from Urkel and Pat's shoulders at this point
- In the opening scene when Eddie and Waldo are running out the door and Eddie pulls Waldo back you can see the end of the set on the left.
|Family Matters Season 3|
|Boom! • Brain Over Brawn • The Show Must Go On • Words Hurt • Daddy's Little Girl • Citizens' Court • Robo-Nerd • Making the Team • Born to Be Mild • The Love God • Old and Alone • A Pair of Ladies • Choir Trouble • A Test of Friendship • Jailhouse Blues • Brown Bombshell • Food, Lies and Videotape • My Brokenhearted Valentine • Woman of the People • Love and Kisses • Stop! In the Name of Love • The Urkel Who Came to Dinner • Robo-Nerd II • Dudes • Farewell, My Laura|