|Season 7, Episode 22|
|Air Date||April 26, 1996|
|Writer(s)|| Fred Fox Jr. |
|Next||A Ham is Born|
Dream Date is episode twenty-two of season seven from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on April 26, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Fred Fox Jr. and Jim Geoghan.
Their dates are unable to go to the senior prom (Curtis' grandmother had just died, and Myra fell ill at the last moment), leaving Urkel and Laura dateless. So they decide to go together and it proves to be Laura's dream come true—and a once-in-a-lifetime night for Steve as well. Meanwhile, the obnoxious Nick Neidermeyer (Ron Orbach) returns. This time, he's the Winslows' next-door neighbor.
When their respective dates are unavailable for the prom, Urkel offers to take Laura to the senior dance. The night is Urkel's dream come true ... and a wonderful time for Laura as well.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (non-appearance)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Cherie Johnson as Maxine Johnson
- Fred Willard as Vice Principal Mallet
- Ron Orbach as Nick Neithermeyer
- Juan Lamont Pope as Curtis
- Brooke Marie Procida as Donna Santangelo
- Jerome Jones as Himself
- Kelton Kessee as Himself
- John Patrick White as Robbins