|Don't Make Me Over|
|Season 9, Episode 19|
|Air Date||June 26, 1998|
|Writer(s)|| Beverly D. Hunter |
|Previous||Throw Urkel off the Train|
|Next||Pop Goes the Question|
Don't Make Me Over is the episode nineteen of season nine from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from CBS on June 26, 1998. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written both by Beverly D. Hunter and Meg DeLoatch.
Myrtle, making her last push for Eddie, enlists Laura and Maxine to make her over head to toe. But Eddie, firmly in love with Greta, still is not impressed, so Myrtle decides to pursue someone else, which makes Eddie realize he'll somewhat miss her annoying attempts to win him, and asks her what is he supposed to do now that she's leaving for good. Myrtle replies with a famous movie quote from "Gone with the Wind" – "Frankly Dear, I don't give a damn". Meanwhile, Carl doesn't want Harriette to worry about his beautiful new masseuse, so he fibs about her appearance, claiming the masseuse is a "big, beefy sistea".
When Myrtle decides to get a makeover to steal Eddie away from Greta one last time. She immediately realizes that he's not exactly her type and renounces her love for him.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Judyann Elder as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel / Myrtle Urkel (cameo/final appearance)
- Tasha Taylor as Ariana
- This episode makes the final appearance of Cherie Johnson as Maxine Johnson, especially Jaleel White as Myrtle Urkel.