Dog Day Halloween is episode seven of the second season in this television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on October 26, 1990. It was directed by Gerren Keith and written both by David W. Duclon and Fred Fox Jr.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Doris Hess as Marcy
- Mark Nassar as Robber
- This is the first episode in which Urkel sings a song with the tune of "Camptown Races" and lyrics of his own invention.
- Carl's police attire (both his patches and badge) are not the ones of the Chicago Police Department. Carl's patches are generic with 'police department' on them. Actual CPD patches are white and octagon shaped and say 'Chicago Police'. His badge is a generic oval shape style like the ones of LAPD. Real CPD badges are 5-point silver stars.
|Family Matters Season 2|
|Rachel's Place • Torn Between Two Lovers • Marriage 101 • Flashpants • The Crash Course • Boxcar Blues • Dog Day Halloween • Cousin Urkel • Dedicated to the One I Love • The Science Project • Requiem for an Urkel • Fast Eddie Winslow • Have Yourself a Merry Winslow Christmas • Ice Station Winslow • Son • Do the Right Thing • High Hopes • Life of the Party • Busted • Fight the Good Fight • Taking Credit • Finding the Words • Skip to My Lieu • The Good the Bad the Urkel • I Should Have Done Something|