Deck the Malls is episode eleven of the ninth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from CBS on December 19, 1997. It was directed by Gary Menteer and written by Stephen Langford.
During the Christmas season, the Winslows and Urkel get jobs at the mall. Steve becomes a gift-wrapper with Myra, Carl becomes a department store Santa Claus and Laura becomes an elf. Meanwhile, Richie finds out that his mom, Rachel, is unable to come home for the holiday. When one kid makes a selfless wish to help his father find a job, Carl as Santa, gives him a business card to give to his father to call.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
Supporting Cast Edit
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Orlando Brown as Jerry Jamal Jameson
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Robin Krieger as Customer with Price Tag
- Jill Matson-Sachoff as Indecisive Woman (credited as Jill Matson)
- Dee Jay Daniels as Brian
- Sonya Eddy as Angry Woman
- Gil Christner as Man #1
- John Cervanka as Customer
- Ruth Gottschall as Loud Mouthed Wife
- Lindze Letherman as Allyson
- Marlon Young as Willie Tannen
- Final appearance of Jo Marie Payton and Bryton McClure as Harriette Winslow and Richie Crawford, including Rosetta Le Noire and Telma Hopkins as Estelle Winslow and Rachel Crawford respectively.
- The episode's title is a taken on the Christmas song "Deck the Halls".