Daddy's Little Girl is episode five of the third season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on October 18, 1991. It was directed by Richard Correll and written both by Sara V. Finney and Vida Spears.
When Carl's new rookie partner, Mike Forbes, pays a visit to their home, Laura immediately develops a massive crush. When Mike gets invited to a diner, she does a "slightly" better job dressing herself, and comes before Mike dressed very sexy and with behavior she thought of as womanly; while it unbeknownst to her, made her look silly. When Carl accidentally hurts her feeling by laughing at her fancy appearance, her feeling are deeply hurt and she feels ashamed in front of the young officer. All the while, Harriette calls him out for huting their daughter and demands for him to apologize. Carl and Laura finally make up when he explains he never meant anything bad, but as she is his beloved daughter, he can't think of her as anything else but "his little girl". Meanwhile, Steve lands close to high tide in his family trip to Hawaii, and has a "pleasant" time escaping from a certain Hawaiian woman.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Perry Moore as Officer Mike Doyle
- Laura's teddy bear Humphrey Beargart that Carl won for her at the fair is the same teddy bear Stephanie Tanner has on Full House who she named Mr. Bear.
- When Carl jumps up from the couch, one of the cushions is displaced in a raised position. It replaces itself between shots.
- When Laura commends Mike for taking a risk, she puts her hand on his knee. When she says, "You tickle me!" she puts the same hand on his knee again.
|Family Matters Season 3|
|Boom! • Brain Over Brawn • The Show Must Go On • Words Hurt • Daddy's Little Girl • Citizens' Court • Robo-Nerd • Making the Team • Born to Be Mild • The Love God • Old and Alone • A Pair of Ladies • Choir Trouble • A Test of Friendship • Jailhouse Blues • Brown Bombshell • Food, Lies and Videotape • My Brokenhearted Valentine • Woman of the People • Love and Kisses • Stop! In the Name of Love • The Urkel Who Came to Dinner • Robo-Nerd II • Dudes • Farewell, My Laura|