Chick-a-Boom is episode eleven of season eight from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on November 22, 1996. It was directed by Joel Zwick and written by Fred Rubin.
Carl once again hopes to impress Police Commissioner Geiss (Dick O'Neill) with a full-course banquet. Myra steps forward and volunteers to cook a stuffed chicken-type dish for dinner. However, things start to get explosive when she mistakes Steve's mini fireworks for pepper causing the Chickens to blow up after Eddie's band plays "Roll out the Barrel" triggering the explosions. Meanwhile, 3J encourages Richie to perform a scam to get enough money to go to the movies.
Myra inadvertently sprinkles Urkel's mini fireworks on stuffed chickens she made for dinner in an effort to help Carl impress his boss.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
Supporting Cast Edit
- Dick O'Neill as Commissioner Geiss
- Chuck Lacey as Commander Kovinsky