|Buds 'n' Buns|
|Season 4, Episode 24|
|Air Date||May 14, 1993|
Buds 'n' Buns is episode twenty-four and the finale of season four on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on May 14, 1993. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Jim Geoghan.
Urkel decides to at least advance his budding relationship with Myra. Laura soon misses him when he stops visiting her. Steve is horrified and disgusted when he sees how jealous and possessive Myra is during their visit to the Winslow home. She somehow has concluded that Laura is serious competition for the nerd's affections, even though she maintains that she and Steve are friends. Meanwhile, Eddie is promoted to supervising manager at the Mighty Weenie, where Carl has taken a part-time job and soon finds himself answering to his son. They get into a serious fight until Harriette reminds them not to let that interfere with their close relationship.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow (last main appearance/credits only)
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford (last main character appearance)
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Michael McDonald as Manager
- Gabriel Pelino as Customer
- This is the first time that Steve learns how jealous and possessive Myra is and finds himself disgusted by it.
- Last episode with Telma Hopkins as a Series Regular and the last time she is featured in the opening credits throughout this season she was only credited when she made an appearance she would later only make recurring appearances in the sixth season but her name would appear in the closing credits and as a guest star in Deck the Malls.
- This opening credit make the second final appearance of Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow.