Breaking Up Is Hard to Do is episode thirteen of season nine from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from CBS on January 16, 1998. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Gary M. Goodrich.
Steve is ready to calls it quits in his relationship with Myra but is shocked when she tells him she doesn't want to see him anymore. He's now free to be with his true love, Laura. A few weeks later, Myra makes a visit to the Winslow House deeply regretting her decision unfortunately, Steve does not want to reconcile.Meanwhile, Eddie quits college and decides to go to Police Academy to be a cop like his dad.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Michelle Thomas as Myra Monkhouse
- Wendy Alane Wright as Bar Patron
- Johnnie L. Cochran Jr. as Himself
- Jeff Doucette as Phil
- Michael Caldwell as Waiter
- Although she had already left the show, Jo-Marie Payton would be credited one last time in this episode. Whether this was done by accident or on purpose is unknown.