|Bowl Me Over|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Air Date||April 6, 1990|
Bowl Me Over is episode twenty-one of the first season from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on April 6, 1990. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Robert Blair.
After Laura beats Eddie in a video game, Carl decides to bowl for a Friday night. But when Steve comes, it gets competitive, and also when Harriette admits she let Carl win it turns into a bowling brawl: Carl, Eddie, and surprisingly good Steve versus Laura, Rachel, and Harriette. Soon, Estelle calls them out and reminds them it was God that called them to their senses with the blackout
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-France as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Joseph and Julius Wright as Richie Crawford
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Laura: [seductively] Hi, Steve.
- Urkel: Hi, Laura,
- Laura: You know, I shouldn't be mingling with the opposition, but I just wanted to tell you how handsome you look under fluorescent lighting.
- Urkel: [confused] Really?
- Laura: Yeah. And, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
- Urkel: Thank you.
- Laura: [grabbing his arm] Ooh! My, what strong arms.
- [Steve drops his bowling ball and begins hyperventilating]
- Carl: Steve? Steve?
- Urkel: Sh-she touched me, Carl! I can't breathe! All the pins look like Laura!
- Carl: Get your hold on yourself, Get your hold of yourself, here, we need to strike Steve breath in to your morph bag.
- Carl: That's it come on, you all right.
- Urkel: Yeah i'm okay!
- Carl: OK fake strike boy, fake strike.
- [Steve didn't drop the bowling ball and fell when he was slipped, then Laura, Rachel and Harriette are laughing]