Aunt Oona is episode twenty-three of the fifth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on May 6, 1994. It was directed by Gary Menteer and written both by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer.
Urkel's shy Aunt Oona (Donna Summer) from Altoona visits. Harriette and the others help break Oona out of her shell – by taking her to a karaoke bar for a singing contest. Meanwhile, Eddie & Waldo need to win to pay for an accident caused by Waldo's snowmobile.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Donna Summer as Aunt Oona Urkel
- Charles Gideon Davis as Karaoke Doo Wop Singer
- Mary Deese as Restaurant Patron
- Jim Geoghan as Mel Diamond
- Fred Fox Jr. as Sukiyaki Singer
- Rodney Kageyama as Country and Western Singer
- Jonathan Rubin as Karaoke Singer
- Harvey Shield as Karaoke Singer
- Aunt Oona was appeared in this episode played by singer-songwriter Donna Summer (1948–2012).
- This marks the 3rd time, Eddie has caused damages to the Winslow Home. The first time was in The Crash Course and the 2nd time in Brain Over Brawn
- Urkel: Aunt Oona!
- Aunt Oona: [creeps up to the door] What?
- Urkel: [brings her in to meet the Winslows]] Now don't worry, they don't bite, and even if they do they've had their shots.
- Harriette: So Oona... how are things in Altoona?
- Aunt Oona: Well... not good, my kitchen exploded.
- Eddie: How'd that happen?
- Aunt Oona: The gas pipe broke when my living room flooded.
- Carl: Oh, well how did that happen?
- Aunt Oona: The water main snapped when the roof collapsed.
- Carl: Yeah but if you...
- Urkel: Forget it, Carl, it's quicksand.
- Waldo: Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off
- Eddie: I can't. I can't.... Waldo!
- [They drive the out of control snowmobile through the kitchen and into the living room, finally crashing into Carl. Harriette and Aunt Oona come downstairs.]
- Harriette: Carl. Eddie. Oh, Carl.
- Carl: Edward!
- Eddie: Yeah
- Carl: Can you move, son?
- Eddie: Yeah.
- Carl: Then I suggest you run.
- [Carl has just chased Eddie]
- Harriette: Waldo?
- Waldo: Sup?
- Harriette: Is this your snowmobile?
- Waldo: Yup. How much do I owe you for parking?
- [Harriette pulls a Carl and chases Waldo out of the house.]
- [In the kitchen]
- Eddie: Man, I hate being grounded! Cheese ball.
- Waldo:[Throwing a cheeseball into Eddie's mouth] How long you're grounded for? Grape.
- Urkel:[throws a grape into Waldo's mouth] Until he can pay for the damages, $850. Macadamia nut.
|Family Matters Season 5|
|Hell Toupee • It Didn't Happen One Night • Saved by the Urkel • A Matter of Principle • Money Out the Window • Best Friends • Grandmama • Dr. Urkel and Mr. Cool • Car Wars • All the Wrong Moves • Christmas is Where the Heart Is • Scenes from a Mall • Rock Enroll • Like a Virgin • Good Cop, Bad Cop • Presumed Urkel • Father of the Bride • Psycho Twins • That's What Friends Are For • Opposites Attract • A-Camping We Will Go • Nunsense • Aunt Oona • Stefan Returns|