|Season 5, Episode 23|
|Air Date||May 6, 1994|
|Writer(s)|| David W. Duclon |
Aunt Oona is episode twenty-three of season five from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on May 6, 1994. It was directed by Gary Menteer and written both by David W. Duclon and Gary Menteer.
Urkel's shy Aunt Oona (Donna Summer) from Altoona visits. Harriette and the others help break Oona out of her shell – by taking her to a karaoke bar for a singing contest. Meanwhile, Eddie & Waldo need to win to pay for an accident caused by Waldo's snowmobile.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Donna Summer as Aunt Oona Urkel
- Charles Gideon Davis as Karaoke Doo Wop Singer
- Mary Deese as Restaurant Patron
- Jim Geoghan as Mel Diamond
- Fred Fox Jr. as Sukiyaki Singer
- Rodney Kageyama as Country and Western Singer
- Jonathan Rubin as Karaoke Singer
- Harvey Shield as Karaoke Singer
- Aunt Oona was appeared in this episode played by singer-songwriter Donna Summer (1948–2012).
- Urkel: Aunt Oona!
- Aunt Oona: [creeps up to the door] What?
- Urkel: [brings her in to meet the Winslows]] Now don't worry, they don't bite, and even if they do they've had their shots.
- Harriette: So Oona... how are things in Altoona?
- Aunt Oona: Well... not good, my kitchen exploded.
- Eddie: How'd that happen?
- Aunt Oona: The gas pipe broke when my living room flooded.
- Carl: Oh, well how did that happen?
- Aunt Oona: The water main snapped when the roof collapsed.
- Carl: Yeah but if you...
- Urkel: Forget it, Carl, it's quicksand.
- Harriette: [Waldo crashes his snowmobile in the Winslows' living room] Waldo?
- Waldo: Sup?
- Harriette: Is this your snowmobile?
- Waldo: Yup. How much do I owe you for parking?