An Officer and a Waldo is episode seven of the fourth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on November 6, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by David W. Duclon.
When Eddie yells at Waldo over a misunderstanding, Waldo's fragile self-esteem takes a huge hit. His response: Join the US Army reserves. Urkel doesn't hesitate to set Eddie straight and they promptly to go after him just to get him to change his mind. Meanwhile, Carl and Harriette deal with a repairman who has a habit for overcharging his clients.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow (credit only)
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford (credit only)
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Danielle Nicolet as Vonda Mahoney
- Dennis Burkley as Repairman
- David Graf as Sergeant Shishka
- Juan Lamont Pope as Recruit (credited as J. Lamount Pope)
- Sgt. Shishka: Urkel, Winslow, you are not on my list of new recruits.
- Eddie: Oh well...
- Urkel: You mean to tell me that the Army screwed up the paper work again. Gosh I bet that's never happened before.
- Sgt. Shishka: Don't insult my Army. I love my Army. I'll take this up later with the Lieutenant.
|Family Matters Season 4|
|Surely You Joust • Dance to the Music • Driving Carl Crazy • Rumor Has It... • Number One With a Bullet • Whose Kid Is It Anyway? • An Officer and a Waldo • Just One Date • The Oddest Couple • It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel • Muskrat Love • Hot Wheels • The Way the Ball Bounces • A Thought in the Dark • Tender Kisses • Heart Strings • It's a Mad, Mad, Mad House • Higher Anxiety • Mama's Wedding • Pulling Teeth • Walk on the Wild Side • Hot Stuff • Stormy Weather • Buds 'n' Buns|