|An Officer and a Waldo|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air Date||November 6, 1992|
|Writer(s)||David W. Duclon|
|Previous||Whose Kid Is It Anyway?|
|Next||Just One Date|
An Officer and a Waldo is episode seven of season four from the television sitcom on Family Matters. This show was originally aired from ABC on November 6, 1992. It was directed by John Tracy and written by David W. Duclon.
When Eddie yells at Waldo over a misunderstanding, Waldo's fragile self-esteem takes a huge hit. His response: Join the US Army reserves. Urkel doesn't hesitate to set Eddie straight and they promptly to go after him just to get him to change his mind. Meanwhile, Carl and Harriette deal with a repairman who has a habit for overcharging his clients.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow (credit only)
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford (credit only)
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Danielle Nicolet as Vonda Mahoney
- Dennis Burkley as Repairman
- David Graf as Sergeant Shishka
- Juan Pope as Recruit (as J. Lamount Pope)
- Sgt. Shishka: Urkel, Winslow, you are not on my list of new recruits.
- Eddie: Oh well...
- Urkel: You mean to tell me that the Army screwed up the paper work again. Gosh I bet that's never happened before.
- Sgt. Shishka: Don't insult my Army. I love my Army. I'll take this up later with the Lieutenant.