A Thought in the Dark is episode fourteen of the fourth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on January 29, 1993. It was directed by Gary Menteer and written both by Bob Illes and James R. Stein.
Wanting to get Urkel off her back once and for all, Laura asks Ted to set the nerd up. He chooses his cousin, the beautiful Myra Monkhouse, someone who just loves Steve. The foursome head off to a Dave Koz concert, where Waldo is working as an usher. Meanwhile, Harriette discovers that Carl is covering for Judy after she ruined her expensive dress. Soon they discuss when to help out their kids.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow (credit only)
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford (credit only)
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Shawn Harrison as Waldo Geraldo Faldo
- Dave Koz as Himself
|Family Matters Season 4|
|Surely You Joust • Dance to the Music • Driving Carl Crazy • Rumor Has It... • Number One With a Bullet • Whose Kid Is It Anyway? • An Officer and a Waldo • Just One Date • The Oddest Couple • It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Urkel • Muskrat Love • Hot Wheels • The Way the Ball Bounces • A Thought in the Dark • Tender Kisses • Heart Strings • It's a Mad, Mad, Mad House • Higher Anxiety • Mama's Wedding • Pulling Teeth • Walk on the Wild Side • Hot Stuff • Stormy Weather • Buds 'n' Buns|