A Pair of Ladies is episode twelve of the third season from the television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on December 6, 1991. It was directed by John Tracy and written by Fred Fox Jr.
Rachel, in need of some help at an understaffed Rachel's Place, enlists Harriette's help. However, the two soon get into a huge argument after well-meaning Harriette is all too eager to offer suggestions. Meanwhile, Urkel joins in Carl's poker night and gets cleaned out by the hustling Lt. Murtaugh. Soon, Steve gets his revenge on him when he beats Murtaugh with a four of a kind.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton as Harriette Winslow
- Rosetta LeNoire as Estelle Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaimee Foxworth as Judy Winslow
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Telma Hopkins as Rachel Crawford
- Keone Young as Fred Yamano
- Bob Delegall as George Randolph
- Daniel Faraldo as Ramon
- Malaika as Lisa
- Thom Curley as The Coach
- This is the final onscreen appearance of Lt. Murtaugh. He would be mentioned for the final time in A Test of Friendship.
- Lt. Murtaugh: [after Steve insults him] Sticks and stones may break my bones but
- Lt. Murtaugh: I've got all your money.
|Family Matters Season 3|
|Boom! • Brain Over Brawn • The Show Must Go On • Words Hurt • Daddy's Little Girl • Citizens' Court • Robo-Nerd • Making the Team • Born to Be Mild • The Love God • Old and Alone • A Pair of Ladies • Choir Trouble • A Test of Friendship • Jailhouse Blues • Brown Bombshell • Food, Lies and Videotape • My Brokenhearted Valentine • Woman of the People • Love and Kisses • Stop! In the Name of Love • The Urkel Who Came to Dinner • Robo-Nerd II • Dudes • Farewell, My Laura|