3J in the House is episode five of the eighth season in this television sitcom on Family Matters, that originally aired from ABC on October 11, 1996. It was directed by Richard Correll and written by Meg DeLoatch.
Orphaned 3J sneaks into the Winslows' attic, afraid that he may be forced to move to another orphanage. Harriette suggests to Carl that they adopt 3J, noting that beneath that sometime smart-mouthed demeanor lies a sweet, innocent young boy who is pining for a family.
When 3J goes missing from the orphanage, the Winslows tries to find him. They are unaware that Richie is secretly housing him in the attic and begs Steve not to tell anyone about it. The truth is later revealed by the nerd as he uses one of his devices and finds 3J in the attic. Carl and Harriete adopts him when they reveal that they care about his well being. Meanwhile, Laura starts dating around with Curtis to take her mind off of missing Stefan who is in Milan.
- Reginald VelJohnson as Carl Winslow
- Jo Marie Payton-Noble as Harriette Winslow
- Darius McCrary as Eddie Winslow
- Kellie Shanygne Williams as Laura Winslow
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Bryton McClure as Richie Crawford
Supporting Cast Edit
- Bruce Jarchow as Mr. Morrison
- Juan Lamont Pope as Curtis (credited by J. Lamont Pope)
|Family Matters Season 8|
|Template:Family Matters Season 8 Links|